"Cheating "

Go down

"Cheating "

Post  BiGReD on 3/2/2009, 13:35

Well guys as some of you may know or not i have been called a cheater by the ND klan and they have some video footage of me "cheating". I just wanted to tell you all that no mater what you see on the videos i ashure you I AM NOT CHEATING it is only a mix of skill shots+ luck shots any who thinks diffrend pls say it her so we can discus this mater like mature gamers

BiGReD

Number of posts : 2
EvO Coins : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Cheating "

Post  nisjet on 5/2/2009, 11:19

i think there is nothing what to discus..cuz like 7 evo members has been acused for cheating in that server... so...just cuz u r still in EvO means a lot and that means u not a cheater.. =) if some1 else think am wrong just reply
nisjet
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 154
EvO Coins : 183
Registration date : 2009-01-19

View user profile http://www.xfire.com/clans/evo4ever/

Back to top Go down

Post  BiGReD on 9/2/2009, 13:24

would just like to add LONG LIVE EVO and BURN IN HELL ND xD Twisted Evil

A nother thing i would add to this topic i played on their server i think it was on saturday and got banned off it 7x and just because i had better kill-death ration thatn all so there you have it banning without reason is probably the ND moto

BiGReD

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Omar on 16/2/2009, 02:55

one good question,

how do you call this combination of lucky shots?

you made all of them in the same map and all after each other. lol

and stop insulting us please doh, i have good friends here and don't want to lose them.

could you please tell me who are 7 EvOs? as there is only one in the ban list Wink

Omar
web site members
web site members

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nisjet on 16/2/2009, 11:45

Omar wrote:one good question,

how do you call this combination of lucky shots?

you made all of them in the same map and all after each other. lol

and stop insulting us please doh, i have good friends here and don't want to lose them.

could you please tell me who are 7 EvOs? as there is only one in the ban list Wink

U know ... :S long time ago Razz
nisjet
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 154
EvO Coins : 183
Registration date : 2009-01-19

View user profile http://www.xfire.com/clans/evo4ever/

Back to top Go down

Post  Pain on 16/2/2009, 16:00

Im Da Best so stop fightin i rule Razz....kiddin .About the cheat i dont think that he was cheatin cauz i tried the same spot that big was sniperin and u can kill lot of people from there.(Just my opinion omar dont hate me for this but thats what i think)And for the 7 cheaters that were on noobdude.com First is bigred that is on first page second is caetano and pLd/ePH on page 6 its chriss on page 8 its cripple on page 9 so makes them five with me six.Cauz ND had acused me for bein a cheater 2 when i started playin at ur server , only cauz i killed someone throw wall.But do u Know what RADAR is m8's?????My name was Silent assasin u can c by yourself if u dont belive.Even now if i kill someone throw wall they say that how did u c me or how did u know.That's for me.Hope everything goes well and no fight Smile.

Pain

Number of posts : 28
EvO Coins : 25
Registration date : 2009-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KnucKles$ on 22/2/2009, 16:48

im accused also there were some 'weird' vids of mine. One vid had proof that on my acc could have been hacked.
The weird vid's has a funny story lol, my bro has a ps3 with Battlefield Bad Company and there is a style what is called quick sniping maybe some of u know. He is trying that out on my acc on Cod4.
U can see it on this video. Hope someone can see and tell thats he is trying quick sniping:
http://www.xfire.com/video/7d8b1/

So i hope that i'm unbanned soon from the ND ZH server and that we all can play along as Evo members.

Cya!
KnucKles$

Number of posts : 10
EvO Coins : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down